- This past school year Cole with the Minister of Athletics at General Amherst. He ran a dodgeball tournament which raised $100 for Jumpstart.
- Organized the “Buick Drive for Students” which raised $10K for our area. $5K for our school and $5K for a local feeder school.
- Assisted in organizing the Special Olympics Hockey game with the Amherstburg Fire Fighters/Police which raised $600. He also played in the game.
- Member of Student Council – Assisted in Can drives and Toy Drives.
Previous Volunteer Activities at General Amherst and in the Community
- Involved in Registration and set up for The Canaday d’eh Run 2X, Run for Hero’s, Le Chocolat Run and the Run for Rocky.
- Instructor at the Meghan Agosta Hockey Academy 2X
- Volunteered at the Special Olympics – both Elementary and Secondary
- Ran the General Amherst Grade 9 Orientation 2X
- Assisted with our Grade 8 Open House
- Coordinated our Grade 7 Activity Day as part of the Leadership Class
- Practice Coach for Select 7 Amhertburg Stars Hockey Team
- Miracle Baseball League Helper
- OFSAA Volleyball Linesperson
- Assisted with Malden Public School Track and Field Meet 2X
- Member of School Student Council for 4 years
- Deputy Prime Minister, responsible for coordinating and facilitating many school events and assemblies.
- Member of the GECDSB Student Senate promoting unity, leadership and activism
- Volunteered at the Downtown Mission and Windsor Youth Centre.
- Member of the Ontario Eco-Schools Team which promotes sustainable practices within the school building
- Member of the Tennis Team qualifying for OFSAA
- Member of the Jazz Band
- Volunteer at the Windsor Public Library Book Buddy Program
- Volunteer Costumes for Kids Campaign
- Volunteer for the Terry Fox Used Book Sale
- Mentor for the Lego Robotics Program